@Steeve a écrit:Je te trouve bien optimiste
Some of the new footage includes:
-Sora is seen in his Kingdom Hearts II Valor form outfit, no new outfit reveal.
-Land of Departure from Birth by Sleep has been confirmed in the new footage and is said to be massive.
-Brand new Heartless designs have also been shown, described to look like "gladiators".
-Textures for new Heartless are incomplete.
-Land of Departure has been revamped; main building now very closely resembles a tower seen in the Kingdom Hearts browser game χ[chi].
-Sora's Keyblade is confirmed to transform into dual guns.
-Sora's dual guns then transform into a cannon.
-Sora is seen in a library/study, facing a large window with curtains. What looks like chess pieces line the window ledge with crown and heart tops.
-The lighting for the game is incredibly beautiful. Sora is bathed in a soft glow while standing in front of the window.
-The footage is raw and very unlikely to be released online to the public soon.
- Huge applause for Birth by Sleep footage in the pre-show trailers!
- The letter "chi" was on a blackboard within the library/study in the KH3 footage
- The letters "CT" could be seen under the Land of Departure-looking world. Looks similar to LoD but possibly is not the world.
- Built on what looks like a hilly area with lots of homes and buildings on them.
- Valor Form and Wisdom Form were definitely the outfits Sora switched between